Sunday, September 9, 2012

Lingerie

Ladies, guys really are visual, and one of my great pleasures is to watch C getting dressed in the morning into great lingerie. The image sticks with me all day. I love it that she is interacting with people during the day, but only she and I know that she has on a wispy, super-sexy, little lace ensemble underneath. It is our shared secret.

Last night we went to a friend's 40th birthday party, and C wore a Jolidon fifties retro style lace and satin garter belt combo with lace topped stockings under her dress. When she walked or sat I got the odd flash of lace topped thigh, which had me horny all evening!

Wear sexy lingerie every day (at least a color co-ordinated set), because it makes you feel 'grown up', sexy and powerful, or because it tells your man that you are a sensual and sexual being, or just because your man will worship and repay you many times over...

No comments:

Post a Comment